Contact product manager,
The Hydro Quip Clarification Separator is a horizontal gravity flow treatment system designed to separate settleable solids (specific gravity greater than water), suspended solids (specific gravity the same as water), and free and dispersed (non-emulsified) oil.
The Clarification Separator is recommended for any application that has oil and a high concentration of settleable and suspended solids.
Our revolutionary design lowers the total cost of ownership of the entire water treatment system by:
- preventing large amounts of solids (the number one reason for coalescing media failure) from entering into the coalescing chamber
- eliminating the need of inefficient settling basins or frac tanks prior to the treatment process
- decreasing the amount of carryover entering into the post-treatment process
The smaller Clarification Separators have flow rates of 150gpm or less, and feature a single hopper.
The larger Clarification Separators have flow rates of 200gpm or above, and feature a double hopper.
- Relocating pipe fittings for easier installation
- Provide registered P.E. stamped calculations for Reynolds Number, Stokes Law, seismic, structural and/ or drawings
- Hinged covers with prop rods for ease of maintenance
- Oil storage compartments
- Float switches
- Immersion heaters
- Pump packages: Influent, Effluent and Oil/Sludge
- Control Panel
- Level Indicating Systems
- Various types of skimmers
- Sightglass Assemblies
Oil & Gas Applications
- Onshore and Offshore Drilling Operations
- Oil Refineries
- Flowback Water from Hydraulic Fracturing
- Produced Water
- Waste Oil Processing Facilities
- Frac Water
- Washing Applications
- Industrial Applications